Updated: May 2018
WHO WE ARE
Power Suggest Pro (together with Tedphoria Group Pte. Ltd. and its parents, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — collectively, “Power Suggest Pro,” “we,” or “us”) provides services that help businesses gain access to valuable insights in any market as well as to discover highly targeted keywords for effective online marketing. Power Suggest Pro is owned by Tedphoria Group Pte. Ltd..
HOW THIS POLICY APPLIES
WHAT WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
In order for you to purchase Power Suggest Pro and use our Products, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information you provide by completing forms on Power Suggest Pro — your name, email and postal address, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information when you purchase our Products or Services, subscribe to our newsletters, or if you contact us;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. Power Suggest Pro partners with other companies (such as ClickBank) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. Power Suggest Pro doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Power Suggest Pro website at www.powersuggestpro.com (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to use our Products or Services. Please note that Power Suggest Pro does not collect any information (search phrases, generated keywords, search settings, etc) on the searches that you perform using the Power Suggest Pro software product.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
EUROPEAN UNION USERS
- To keep your account secure and protect our Services (including to verify the identities of creators and prevent fraud and abuse);
- To enable us to provide you with our Products, and to improve and promote our Products;
- To create and administer your account and contact you; and
- To track and analyze use of the Services so that we can improve how Power Suggest Pro is performing and provide users with the best experience possible.
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the Services.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of payments made through our Services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the Services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our Services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
We analyze how users interact with our Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS SHARED
Information that’s shared publicly
None of your information is shared publicly.
Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
Information that’s shared with trusted third-party services
- Any payment information you provide;
- Your email address;
- Your password details;
- Your IP address;
- Your profile information, including your name, address and membership information;
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
We may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Power Suggest Pro’s Services (like when we partner with payment processors, or use services that help us manage our customer information). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Power Suggest Pro Services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do. We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
Information that’s shared to protect Power Suggest Pro and comply with the law
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Power Suggest Pro’s legal rights, property, or the safety of Power Suggest Pro, its employees, users, or others.
Links to other websites and services
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Power Suggest Pro’s legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all Power Suggest Pro users can manage their personal information, as further described below:
You can request a downloadable copy of your personal data on Power Suggest Pro by contacting us at support "at" powersuggestpro.com.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on Power Suggest Pro. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by using the "unsubscribe" link included in all marketing email communications.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. We also have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so Power Suggest Pro cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use Power Suggest Pro on their own. Power Suggest Pro does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are not permitted to register for an account or use our Services.
If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at support "at" powersuggestpro.com. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.